Giveaway - Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Charmscraft’s "Giveaway"
Your participation in Charmscraft’s Giveaway (“The Giveaway ” or “Promotion”) shall be deemed to be your complete acceptance of the Terms and Conditions herein. The following are the Terms and Conditions of The Giveaway, which is sponsored by the operator of the Internet site www.charmscraft.com("Charmscraft" ).
- Only persons over the age of 18 are eligible for entry to The Giveaway. You may be asked, at any stage, to provide Charmscraft or a third party with proof of age and /or identity.
- The Giveaway shall take place on the date specified on the Giveaway page on Charmscraft.com.
- Each entrant shall be entitled to make one (1) entry into The Giveaway only. In the event that Charmscraft deems an entrant to have made multiple applications to enter or to have acted in bad faith with respect to the Promotion, the entrant shall be excluded from The Giveaway and consequently ineligible to win the Promotional Prize, as defined below.
- The Promotional Prize for winning The Giveaway shall be an article of jewelry from Charmscraft.com, valued between $50 and $200 (the "Prize").
- The Promotional Prize will be mailed out to The Giveaway winner after the winner has provided Charmscraft with a valid mailing address and proof of identity .
- Charmscraft shall notify the winner of the winning via E-mail within thirty (30) days of The Giveaway. The winner shall receive the Promotional Prize within sixty (60) days of Charmscraft’s receipt of the details of the winner required in order to affect transfer of the Prize.
- Notwithstanding Section 6 above, in the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the Promotional Prize winner fails to respond, within thirty (30) days, to the E-mail notification of his/her winning, such winning entrant shall be deemed to have forfeited his / her claim to the prize and Charmscraft shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the winning entrant in any way.
- Charmscraft’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the Promotional Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
- Your participation in The Giveaway is considered your agreement that Charmscraft may contact you.
- The Prize is neither transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money's worth.
- By entering the Giveaway each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Giveaway and the awarding of the Prize.
- By entering the Giveaway each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless Charmscraft, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection The Giveaway or the acceptance of the Prize.
- The winning entrant shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Promotional Prize.
- Charmscraft reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
- Charmscraft reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend The Giveaway if, in its sole judgment, The Giveaway is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- Charmscraft reserves the right to disclose winner’s name and identity.
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of State of Oregon and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of State of Oregon. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.